A selection of articles related to irving fiske.
Original articles from our library related to the Irving Fiske. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Irving Fiske.
- Doing It By The Book (Or is it BUY the book?)
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) I looked in the yellow pages for a Pagan public school. I didn't find any. Not one. But I did find a variety of metaphysical bookstores and magical supply shops. I went to a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Irving Fiske is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Irving Fiske books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- About Boston Latin School History (375 Years) Celebrating a Public
- Arthur Irving Fiske became Head Master in 1902. One of the ablest scholars in Massachusetts, he was loved and respected by his pupils.
- Boston Latin School:IThe Nation's First Sc~ool
- Arthur Irving Fiske, a distinguished Greek scholar, becomes head master. September 1918. Influenza epidemic closes Boston schools.
- APARTMENT BLOCKS & RENTAL INFORMATION
- REAL ESTATE AGENTS. Century 21 Conexus Realty Ltd. www.
- Irving Brant Papers [finding aid]. Library of Congress. [PDF rendered
- Jun 15, 2011 Stone, Harlan Fiske, 1872-1946--Correspondence. Townes The papers of Irving Brant were processed in 1977 and expanded in 1980.
Suggested Web Resources
- Irving Fiske - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- IRVING FISKE, NOTED FOR ESSAYS, MODERN VERSION OF
- Irving Fiske, who wrote the acclaimed play, "Hamlet in Modern English," died of a stroke... | Article from The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) April 29, 1990.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.