- His students included Lev Pitaevskii, Alexei Abrikosov, Arkady Levanyuk, Evgeny Lifshitz, Lev Gor'kov, Isaak Khalatnikov, Boris L.
- Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov (on his 90th birthday)
- Jun 9, 2011 Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov (on his 90th birthday). This article has been downloaded from IOPscience.
- Adventures of a Theoretical Physicist, Part II: America
- Friedman; Jacqueline Hadamard; Gerald Holton; Peter Kapitza; Isaak M. Khalatnikov;. Charles Kittel; Thomas S.
- Partecipanti 27-28 June 97
- Isaak Khalatnikov, President Landau Network-Centre Volta and Honorary Director.
- One Hundred Reasons to be a Scientist
- Our Great Contemporary ........................................................................ 129. Isaak M.
- Three Friends:
- Tamm also included: Vitalyi L. Ginzburg, Yakov B. Zel'dovich, Mstislav V.
- Isaak M. Khalatnikov
- 40, 161-182 (2001) [Phase transitions in the early Universe : Theory and observations. Ed. by Hector J.
- PROFESSOR ISAAK M. KHALATNIKOV
- The name of professor Isaak Khalatnikov is widely known.
- International conference in honor of G.M. Eliashberg and V.F
- 9:05 - 9:25. Isaak Khalatnikov Historical talk. 005-p1030767.
- Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov | Facebook
- Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov is a leading Soviet physicist, well known for his role in developing the BKL conjecture in general relativity.
Isaak Khalatnikov is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isaak Khalatnikov books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Isaak Khalatnikov Topics
Related searcheshindu cult
ancient mayan children
geography of ireland headlands
atomic theory history
wwf hardcore champion
constitution of argentina preamble