A selection of articles related to ischemia mechanism.
Original articles from our library related to the Ischemia Mechanism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ischemia Mechanism.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Ischemia Mechanism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ischemia Mechanism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Anti-Ischemic Mechanism of Action of Ranolazine in Stable
- Sep 14, 2010 The Anti-Ischemic Mechanism of Action of. Ranolazine in Stable Ischemic Heart Disease. Peter H.
- Nitric Oxide Mechanism of Protection in Ischemia and Reperfusion
- the mechanism by which NO exerts its protective effects needs further investigation.
- Mechanism of In-Hospital Cerebral Ischemia
- apparent cerebral embolism and 14 patients had cerebral thrombosis as a mechanism of their symptoms.
- Part II Anti Ischemic Drugs
- ischemic regions. B. Decrease myocardial oxygen consumption.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cellular mechanisms of ischemia-reperfusion injury -- Piper et al. 75
- The contracture developed by this ischemic mechanism does not actually cause major structural damage but leads to cytoskeletal defects.
- The anti-ischemic mechanism of action of ranolazine in stable
- Sep 14, 2010 The anti-ischemic mechanism of action of ranolazine in stable ischemic heart disease.
- [Monoamine metabolism after transient global ischemia. Mechanism
- Mechanism of delayed postischemic hypoperfusion].
- Angina Pectoris
- Aug 10, 2011 The exact mechanism(s) for silent ischemia is not known.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.