- Community decries neglect
- He said the area is dotted with several abandoned projects among which are Ikere Gorge Dam in Iseyin that was designed to provide electricity and potable water for Ibadan and the teeming population of the community.
- NBA Boss Advises Lawyers To Invest In Practice
- In his goodwill message, Deputy Chairman, Oyo State Council of Obas and Chiefs, HRM Oba Dr Abdulgany Adekunle Saau Dloogunebi-Ajilese 1, spoke well of Abiodun saying he is a worthy son of Iseyin land. The speech of the Oba who is also the Aseyin of ...
- Ajimobi to conduct council polls after four months
- Niyi Adeagbo of Itesiwaju Local Government and Saheed Alaran of Iseyin Local Government, who spoke on behalf of their colleagues, promised to render selfless service. Adeagbo promised to bring unprecedented development to his council; Alaran ...
- Nigeria: Obasanjo Lauds Private Sector's Role in Economic Development
- The company also sources its major raw materials from farmers who are predominantly based in Iseyin, Oyo State.
- Oke-Ogun devt: Day Shittu, Oba Ajinese, others led campaign
- Leading the call for recognition of the zone are the Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba (Dr.) Abdulganiyu Ologunebi Ajinese 1, and Professor Emeritus, Dibu Ojerinde, the Registrar and Chief Executive of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Iseyin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iseyin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.