- Western writers out, Indian writers in for Rajasthan's schools
- “What is equally unfortunate is the dropping of pieces by prominent authors like … Ishmat Chughtai [a late Indian Muslim writer],” he added. “They are fooling the people by saying that the Urdu words are difficult.
- Charlie Sheen Is No Easy HIV Hero, Which May Be Good for All of Us
- The actor confessed all Tuesday to a headmaster-ish Matt Lauer. He may not be an HIV 'poster-boy,' but at least his flaws make him human. Was it Matt Lauer or a very judgmental schoolmaster interviewing Charlie Sheen about his HIV diagnosis Tuesday ...
- Emmys 2015: Jeffrey Tambor Wins Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series for
- Tambor claimed victory in a tough race against fellow nominees Anthony Anderson of black-ish, Matt LeBlanc of Episodes, Don Cheadle of House of Lies, Louis C.K. of Louie, William H.
- Sugar bad for Floridians in many ways
- Incompetent, self-serving legislators who dip in the sugar bowl are bulldozing Florida toward catastrophe. Tea Party-ish Matt Caldwell routinely runs pseudo-science cover with claims that the Caloosahatchee is doing just great.
- President Obama Reveals His Favorite Song of 2015
- Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross's hit TV show Black-ish, Matt Damon's Martian and Bruno Mars's “Uptown Funk” were among some of the President and First Lady's #1 preferences, but POTUS's favorite song was, interestingly enough, a Kendrick ...
Ishmat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishmat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
aquifer test thiem solution