- CSR Is Good Business Sense
- No wonder the Ishopanishad says: “Tena tyaktena bhunjitha (Enjoy by renunciation).” Central to the concept of Trusteeship are Gandhi's views of “property” and “entitlements”.
- When Rigveda meets Indo-secularism
- The monistic philosophy is well expounded in Upanishads (notably ishopanishad). Here arises the obvious question: why did this verse gain such prominence when similar hymns could well be found in the Rgveda samhita? Aitreya Aranyaka (3.
- Matter Or Spirit
- Ishopanishad is the earliest of the Upanishads that has 18 shlokas or verses. At a philosophical level, Ishopanishad expounds the theory of the all-pervading Universal Consciousness (Isha) permeating every atom of the phenomenal world (Jagat). But at a ...
- Quantum Physics and Indian Philosophy
- The science of yoga does not fit into the Western paradigm of reductionist science. However, the recent quantum physics of holism can, and does, fit into it eminently.
- Charity, a Good Karma
- The Ishopanishad urges people to live by giving. Thena thyakthena bhunjithaha (rejoice in giving). May Tim Cook's tribe increase by leaps and bounds for the good of humankind!
Ishopanishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishopanishad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbus history
global consciousness project
nato rank code
sweet potato names