A selection of articles related to ishta deva.
Original articles from our library related to the Ishta Deva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ishta Deva.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Ishta Deva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishta Deva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Evergreen Music
- Here is a picture of all the three...see their favourite diety or Ishta Devata in the background. For example, you can see a portrait of Sri Rama, behind Saint Tyagaraja — as he was a devotee of Rama.
- Will India open its temples and mosques to menstruating women?
- Women are banned from the inner chamber of the Haji Ali mosque in Mumbai. Photograph: Andreas Werth/Alamy. Women's rights and gender equality is supported by.
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav sacks Ompal Nehra for asking Muslims to build temple in
- Well, in a nutshell, you need to realize that the coined Hindu faith is nothing but congeries of caste, creed and communities which have their own set of belief systems and Ishta devas and you are an ignorant if you try to find a common ground.
- ''Intolerance'' row springs again as Congress-BJP spar over Aamir Khan
- New Delhi: The Congress Party on Friday lashed out at Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ram Madhav for his controversial remarks on Aamir Khan and said that such statements reflects that `intolerance` in the government is still prevalent, despite the ...
- To end terrorism, we should follow the path of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH): Dalai Lama
- Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama who is also a Nobel Laureate termed the Holy Quran as a Sacred Book which is a priceless Gift of God given to mankind for guidance and welfare of the entire humanity. According to Karnataka Muslim, the leader express ...
Ishta Deva Topics
Related searchesculture of spain modern subcultures
church of christ non-instrumental
tan sri jeffrey cheah
seven sins of death
jana gana mana bengali text