A selection of articles related to ishtar.
Original articles from our library related to the Ishtar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ishtar.
- (Akkadian/Babylonian) The later equivalent to Inanna, and like Her earlier manifestation one of the most important figures in the pantheon. Like Inanna, She is Lady of many offices and functions, especially love, sexuality, fertility, and healing....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Ishtar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishtar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oct 25, 2010 ISHTAR.
- Ishtar in a Kheperalike robot Ishtar's future What is Ishtar ? Ishtar vs
- Ishtar, an architecture for robotic control and monitoring application specific client . Ishtar in a Kheperalike robot. Ishtar's future.
- Ishtar's Descent to Hades-Her Fearful Reception by Unknown
- Ishtar's Descent to Hades—Her Fearful Reception. From The Epic of Ishtar and Izdubar. By Unknown й 2004 by http://www.
Suggested News Resources
- Bill Laimbeer
- By A. Sherrod Blakely BOSTON — Bill Laimbeer, at least in the eyes of Celtics Nation, should be right up there with worldwide famine, Armageddon and Ishtar -- things that are just bad in every sense of the word.
- "Wonder-foal" Totti takes Italian citizenship after auction
- A colt called ”Totti”, born in May to mare Asherah Ishtar from the Kirkkonummi-based RH Team, was sold for EUR 33000 at the 2011 Hanoverian Summer Auction in Verden, Germany last weekend. Totti was the third most expensive horse sold at the auction.
- Kempinski Hotels appoints General Manager Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea and Levant
- Ulrich Eckhardt President of Middle East Africa Kempinski Hotels welcomes Patrick Ritter to Jordan in his new role as General Manager Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea and Levant Regional Director.
- CU Buffs' offense disappoints Jon Embree
- "It's like watching Ishtar, right?" Jon Embree said. "That's what that was like.
- On Hiatus
- You can stand at the intersection of Wilshire and Doheny and swing the Ishtar trailer in any direction and hit an unemployed writer on his way over to the WGA screening room to see a movie somebody else wrote.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ishtar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ishtar is the Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex.
- Ishtar (1987) - IMDb
- Directed by Elaine May. With Warren Beatty, Dustin Hoffman, Isabelle Adjani, Charles Grodin.
- Entrance to the shrine of Ishtar/ Babylonian Goddess
- The Goddess Ishtar "The Lightbringer". Babylonian High-Mother-Goddess. Like Inanna, she is the goddess of fertility, love and war.
- Jul 18, 1998 Ishtar was the ancient Sumero-Babylonian goddess of love and fertility. She is often described as the daughter of Anu, the god of the air.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslake forest academy history
tales of symphonia trivia
jotun norse giants
dream dictionary shot