A selection of articles related to ishtar.
Original articles from our library related to the Ishtar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ishtar.
- (Akkadian/Babylonian) The later equivalent to Inanna, and like Her earlier manifestation one of the most important figures in the pantheon. Like Inanna, She is Lady of many offices and functions, especially love, sexuality, fertility, and healing....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Ishtar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishtar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gates of Ishtar Drummer Oscar Karlsson Passes Away at 39
- The metal community has sadly lost another member. Swedish drummer Oscar Karlsson has passed away at the age of 39 on March 3.
- Condé Nast Traveler ranks Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea in the Top Five in
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea has been recognized again by the well-known Condé Nast Traveler publication as one of the top five resorts in the Middle East, adding another accolade to its prestigious portfolio of achievements. Every year, Condé Nast ...
- Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea among 'top five' ME resorts
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, a leading property in Jordan, has been recognised again by the well-known Condé Nast Traveler publication as one of the top five resorts in the Middle East. Every year, Condé Nast Traveler conducts a survey through its ...
- Stella prize 2016 announces shortlist of six books by Australian women
- Hope Farm concerns 13-year-old Silver, who has spent her life being moved from ashram to ashram and commune to commune by her mother Ishtar. In 1985 the latest move – at the urging of her mother's new lover – is to Hope Farm, a run-down, ...
- GATES OF ISHTAR: Drummer Oscar Karlsson verstorben!
- GATES OF ISHTAR hatten sich 2015 nach 17 Jahren Trennung wiedervereinigt und veröffentlichten nun folgendes Statement zum Tod von Oscar Karlsson: "It is with much sadness and regret that we have learned that our drummer and friend Oscar Karlsson ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of east timor portuguese rule
george h w bush post-presidency
herbert hoover hoover and the economy
e meanings for e
dream symbol musical instrument