A selection of articles related to ishvara.
Original articles from our library related to the Ishvara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ishvara.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Ishvara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishvara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KENA UPANISHAD (The knowledge of ishvara reveals the way to
- KENA UPANISHAD (The knowledge of ishvara reveals the way to self-realization ). By whose commands this mind works?
- spring 08 quarterly.qxd
- On June 10, 2008 our Founding Father, Ishvara, will be 75 years old. His Ishvara as Moses in a Venice Beach put-your-face-in gimmick photo, circa 1993.
- Fall 2010 Quarterly article
- by ishvara living the Future,” is our vision statement.
- My Ishvara is Dead: Spiritual Care on the Fringes
- Sep 29, 2009 I have taken a metaphoric representation of suffering, Ishvara, from the lived context of a.
- Shankara's Advaita Vedanta
- (ananda). Ishvara (usually as the Trimurti) the primordial creator-God or creative joyous experiential state of devotion and compassion to God/Ishvara.
Suggested News Resources
- Birth of the unborn
- He is the Ishvara, the controller of the laws of karma, and He appears by His internal prakrti (prakrtim svam), not by His external, material energy.
- Two R.I. Women Launch Yoga V.12
- Classical Yoga, according to Wikipedia.com, is a system of contemplation with the aim of uniting the human spirit with Ishvara, the "Supreme Being." Yoga is undergoing a modern revival in the West as a blend of exercise and alternative medicine.
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part V?
- Meaning of Ishvara: In the Upanishads, the word Īśvara is used to denote a state of 'collective consciousnesses'. Thus, God is not a being that sits on a high pedestal beyond the sun, moon, and stars; God is actually the state of Ultimate Reality.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ishvara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ishvara (Īśvara in IAST) is a philosophical concept in Hinduism, meaning controller or the Supreme controller (i.e.
- Ishvara presents ENLIFEMENT - Living The New Consciousness
- Way-Shower and living example of transformation.
- Sep 8, 2006 The concept of Ishvara often poses a problem for the western mind.
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Philosophy - The Practice of Surrender
- Yoga article: Ishvara pranidhana is not about what your yoga can do for you, but about approaching your practice in the spirit of offering.
- Ishvara Discography at Discogs
- Ishvara. Real Name: Matt Hillier and Jacqueline Kersley.
Related searcheslist of female singers folk
vastu shastra house plan
list of deities hopi
dixie highway florida