A selection of articles related to ishvara.
Original articles from our library related to the Ishvara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ishvara.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Ishvara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ishvara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Let SC Judge probe role of Virender, BJP leaders: Hooda
- Former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda today asked his former political adviser, Prof Virender Singh, who has been on the run following a sedition case against him for alleged role in inciting violence during the Jat quota stir, to join investigation.
- My View: Whose God is it anyway?
- The internal linguistic logic of Semitic languages of Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic is quite different from that of Indo-European languages such as English, Latin, Sanskrit and Persian, in which the Creator has been called Gud, Deus, Ishvara and Khuda.
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Written Exam 2012: Philosophy Paper II
- (e) Do the concepts of Ishvara and Brahman signify the same reality in Advaita Vedanta? 6. Answer the following questions: (a) “If God does not exist then why should one be moral all the time?
- The Get | Ishvara Sandals
- In Hindu philosophy, ishvara is the Sanskrit word for lord or god. “There must be soul in what you do,” says Jose Marco, the designer of the sandal brand that bears the name.
bird flight adaptations for flight
the troggs band members
list of mountain passes pyrenees
hair types of hair