- 'What sorts of beings are those, Isimud, my faithful servant and friend?
- SUMERIAN CONSORT
- 40 Isimud Ea. Damkina water, wisdom. Nudimmud.
- Enki and Ninhursag
- two-faced oarsman, Isimud, to drift toward this woman who reminds him of Ninhursag.
- ~143~ CHAPTER ELEVEN Eve's Failure
- his messenger Isimud to retrieve them but Inanna manages to keep them through several stop-overs where the Boat of Heaven is intercepted by Isimud.
- Isimud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Isimud. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Isimud - Mesopotamia
- Usmu (Isimud). Usmu is an official of the god Ea. He has two faces.
- NationStates | The Schizophrenic Entelechy of Isimud
- The Schizophrenic Entelechy of Isimud is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its devotion to social welfare.
- Inanna And Enki - The Transfer Of The Arts Of Civilization From
- "Come, my messenger, Isimud, give ear to my instructions, Isimud does exactly as bidden by his master, and Inanna and Enki sit down to feast and banquet.
Isimud is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isimud books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescomplex number fluid dynamics
dungeon siege the road to allysium
five states of mind
sunflower greek myth
magic ring function in the story
dream interpretation rat