- Zulu (Zulu: isiZulu) is the language of the Zulu people with about 10 million speakers, the vast majority (over 95%) of whom live in South .. What is your name?
- Books in isiZulu
- The books in this list are in isiZulu only, but most are also available in separate, parallel-text versions in some other South African languages and in English.
- Ihlelo lezifundo zesiZulu zabaqalayo
- Of all the Nguni languages, isiZulu is the most widely spoken, followed by isiXhosa.
- A general-purpose IsiZulu speech synthesizer
- A general-purpose isiZulu text-to-speech (TTS) system was developed, We provide an overview of the development of a general-purpose isiZulu TTS system .
- IsiZulu - Treatment Action Campaign
- 2. Editor: Jo-Anna Gorton. Sub-Editor: Nathan Geffen.
- LLSTI isiZulu TTS Project Report
- LLSTI ISIZULU TTS. PROJECT REPORT. PAGE 1 OF 1.
- The dinner with Mugabe Club
- The bespectacled and neatly coiffured man who has been studying an isiZulu dictionary jumps at the noise, blinks twice and turns to his neighbour: a guy sporting a Soviet-era peaked hat and red socks. "So, what are you in for?
- My Country 'tis of thee, Sweet land of liberty, Of thee I sing…
- The middle-class Zulu who was presenting was saying how hard it was to find a kindergarten in the Northern Suburbs where his child could speak isiZulu (while admitting that he himself could not persuade his child to speak the 'mother tongue' at home).
- McIntosh Polela's sad tale of abuse
- Father Sebastian was German and spoke broken isiZulu. I didn't know if he had understood what I was trying to tell him. He promised to pray to the Lord to forgive me.
- Crossing the communication rubicon
- Breaking new ground the agency produced three TV commercials, each in a different home language, ie: English, Sotho and isiZulu. The creative is a simple down-to-earth approach that mirrors the accessible nature of the bank's offer.
- Red lights flash on SA rivers
- Ironically, the river's name stems from the isiZulu word "umlaza", which means sour tasting. Matlala said a solid waste site close to the river as well as discharges of industrial effluent by a textile factory were also affecting its water quality.
- isiZulu.net – Zulu-English online dictionary
- Bidirectional lookup of words and expressions by isiZulu.net.
- African Languages - isiZulu (Zulu)
- isiZulu (Zulu) is one of the 11 official languages of South Africa. There are 10677305 (23.
- Sifunda isiZulu! - of Matt Williams
- Sifunda isiZulu! This is put together as my reference to Zulu. I am a student of Zulu and there may be errors.
- The isiZulu Language
- Information about the isiZulu language of South Africa. History, culture, origins, translation and more.
Isizulu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isizulu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
zhou dynasty agriculture
bass-baritone classical music
seven up influence on participants
female muscle growth