A selection of articles related to islam sayings.
Original articles from our library related to the Islam Sayings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islam Sayings.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Islam Sayings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islam Sayings books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SELECTED SAYINGS OE THE HOLY PROPHET 0F ISLAM
- May 29, 2008 accuracy, that the collection of no other historical data can be compared with the compilation of the sayings of the Holy.
- ON ISLAMIC BANKING
- 7) What are the sayings/Ahadith9 about Riba/Interest? Answer: According to Islamic jurists and scholars, there are around 40 different.
- iCard: The Truth About Islam
- Islamic Law is based upon The Quran, examples and sayings of The Prophet, consensus among the learned, analogical deduction, and individual reasoning.
- HADITH Sahih Muslim
- Introduction to Translation of Sahih Muslim. In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most.
Suggested News Resources
- Moderate Islam? Look to Central Asia
- The second holiest book of Islam, “Sayings of the Prophet,” was assembled by a scholar from Bukhara, in present-day Uzbekistan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sayings of The Prophet Muhammad | Islamic Values
- THE QURAN and Sayings of Prophet Muhammad are the source of Islamic law, values and traditions.
- Tara's World Of Islam: Sayings
- Tara's World Of Islam: Sayings. ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~ ~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~.
- Islam Question and Answer - A list of brief Islamic sayings for
- I am in search of short phrases/quotes/verses which are islamic. Could you please send me a list or refer me to a website where I can find some.
- Sayings of Imam Ali (A.S.) - Al-Islam
- When Imam Ali was asked to comment on this tradition, he said that in the early stage of Islam there were very few Muslims.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.