A selection of articles related to islamic artifacts.
Original articles from our library related to the Islamic Artifacts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islamic Artifacts.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Islamic Artifacts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamic Artifacts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Priceless artifacts stolen from cellar of Islamic summit tower in Lahore
- LAHORE (Web Desk) – Thieves stole priceless artifacts from the museum located in the courtyard of Punjab Assembly during the protest of the religious parties here. According to police the incident of theft occurred in the evening when the persons ...
- Pennsylvania senator to travel to Middle East to study Islamic State funding
- In 2014, Matthew Levitt of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy testified before the U.S.
- Asian Art Museum begins 50th-anniversary cultural journey with three exhibitions
- The first revelation -- "Pearls on a String: Artists, Patrons and Poets at the Great Islamic Courts" -- is also the largest exhibit. It was organized in partnership with the Walters Art Museum, which has a treasure trove of artifacts in Baltimore.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.