A selection of articles related to islamic artifacts.
Original articles from our library related to the Islamic Artifacts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islamic Artifacts.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Islamic Artifacts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamic Artifacts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Islamic Art and Geometric Design: Activities for Learning
- enabled us to publish Islamic Art and Geometric.
- Islamic Art and Culture: a resource for teachers
- and Mosque: Islamic Art from the Victoria and Albert Museum. It has been Jameel Gallery of Islamic Art, which is dedicated to the memory of. Mr.
- ISLAMIC ARCHAEOLOGY
- These projects contributed Islamic artifacts to the museum's large holdings of.
- Islamic Identities and Islamic Art - New York University
- Islamic Identities and Islamic Art: Inscribing the Qufan in.
Suggested News Resources
- Belarus leader visits Museum of Islamic Art
- Doha: Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko and his accompanying delegation yesterday paid a visit to the Museum of Islamic Art.
- 200-year-old Kiswa on display in Abu Dhabi
- The Kiswa is considered among the most sacred of Islamic artifacts as it covers the holy Kaaba to which Muslims all over the world turn for prayers. Muslims began draping the Kaaba in the ninth Hijri year (630 AD).
- Honeymoon Packages Popular With Matta Fair Visitors
- "We have packages suitable for Muslim couples, with halal food and attractions such as the Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque and Islamic artifacts at the Darul 'Ifta building," he said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islamic art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Textile Museum collections.
- GALLERY OF ISLAMIC ARTEFACTS
- Dala'il ul khayrat & Burdah Shareef with other Durood Shareefs. Also dua's that can be read & largest Islamic Gallery of the Holy Lands and other countries.
- Ancient Resource: Ancient Islamic Coins and Artifacts for Sale
- Authentic ancient Islamic manuscriptsn artifacts and coins for sale: Ancient through Ottoman Empire. Los Angeles, California.
- Islamic Art, Exhibitions & Museums | Scoop.it
- Jun 29, 2011 News and views on Islamic Art, Exhibitions & Museums from around the world.
- ART HISTORY RESOURCES ON THE WEB: Islamic Art
- THIS PAGE. Islamic Art.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Islamic Artifacts Topics
dream dictionary feces
pipa interesting facts
expo 86 facts and figures