A selection of articles related to islamic faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Islamic Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islamic Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Islamic Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamic Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Five Doctrines of Islamic Faith (lmim Qua!)
- The Five Doctrines of Islamic Faith (lmim Qua!) ("The Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Tmrtnq is that you should ...
- A Glimpse of Islamic Faith - IslamHouse.com
- UNIVERSE and LIFE, and about the position and role of man in the. Universe. I dedicate this quick glimpse of the.
- Islamic Faith - Exhibition Islam
- Published by Exhibition Islam and Rashida Begum Alam in 2013. Copyright ... allow visitors to discover the richness and intensity of the Islamic faith in a friendly ...
- Faith Guide to Islam - University of Warwick
- Islam iv. PREFACE TO THE FAITH GUIDE SERIES n the 2001 National Census, over 70% of the UK population identified themselves as belonging to a religious ...
- Islam and Religious Art - Metropolitan Museum of Art
- present-day Pakistan. The spread of the faith stimulated new architecture ... communities and religious texts about Islamic belief and practice were written and ...
Suggested News Resources
- Islamic State group: The full story
- A devout Islamic scholar, he espoused and developed the most puritanical and strict version of what he saw as the original faith, and sought to spread it by entering pacts with the holders of political and military power.
- Tantaros Blasts Obama for Not Identifying ISIS as a 'Perversion of Islamic
- “Invoking the word 'genocide,'” Tantaros argued, “points to the fact that this is driven by a perversion of the Islamic faith. And they [the Obama administration] don't want to do that.” [emphasis added].
- Islamic Center open house draws crowd of 1000
- For almost four hours, Mansoor Syed shared information about his Islamic faith and the prophet Muhammad with hundreds of people who attended an open house at the Islamic Center of Naperville Sunday afternoon. An estimated 1,000 people visited the ...
- Contributions to Islamic Faith
- On Saturday, Feb. 20, Fleming El-Amin, along with the American Coalition for Good Government for which he is Mid-Atlantic regional coordinator, honored three individuals who were instrumental in spreading the Islamic Faith in the city and surrounding area.
- Islamic Society draws support from other faith groups after vandalism at mosque
- A day after the Islamic Society of North America was spray-painted with racial slurs and vulgarities, the organization's secretary general didn't speak with anger. In a room packed with faith leaders, members of the media and the greater Indianapolis ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Belief in angels is fundamental to the faith of Islam. The Arabic word for angel ( Arabic: ملك malak) means "messenger", like its counterparts in Hebrew ( malʾákh) ...
- Islamic Faith - Islam 101
- Belief in Islam means. Belief in One God, Allah in Arabic. Belief in all of God's messengers.
- Muhammad and the Faith of Islam [ushistory.org]
- A man meditating alone in a cave near Mecca received a religious vision. This vision laid the foundations for a new religion. The year was 610 and the man's ...
- What is Islam, and what do Muslims believe?
- Is it possible that salvation could be found in the religion of Islam? ... The Doctrine of Islam Muslims summarize their doctrine in six articles of faith: 1.
- Articles of Faith - Why Islam
- Nov 26, 2015 A Muslim believes in the following 6 articles of Faith: ... A Muslim believes in ONE GOD, Supreme and Eternal, Infinite and Mighty, Merciful and ...
Islamic Faith Topics
Related searchesrobinson crusoe interpretations
tuguegarao city history
sicily sicilian people