A selection of articles related to islamic faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Islamic Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islamic Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Islamic Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamic Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Principles of Islamic Faith (Al-`Aqidah Al-Wasitiyah)
- This basic work on Islamic 'aqidah is well recognized as an authentic statement of. Islamic faith.
- A Glimpse of Islamic Faith
- When in action, the Islamic faith brings A brief explanation of the Muslim faith to know about the articles of the Islamic. Faith.
- Religious Observances of the Islamic Faith
- Nov 24, 2010 RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES OF THE ISLAMIC FAITH. Below is list of significant dates, many of which are celebrated as holidays.
- The Essentials of the Islamic Faith
- The Essentials of the Islamic Faith. M. Fethullah Gulen.
- The Five Doctrines of Islamic Faith (T1/min ;_';lAg_!)
- The Five Doctrines of Islamic Faith (T1/min ;_';lAg_!
Suggested News Resources
- Aspects of Islamic Faith — 114: The best night of the year
- By ADIL SALAHI The Qur'an says that it is better than a thousand months, and that it is perfect peace. It occurs once a year, but it is certain to take place. Therefore it is an occasion that must not be missed.
- Aspects of Islamic faith — 111: Fasting has its own special level
- By ARAB NEWS The month of Ramadan is the time when Muslims all over the world fast from dawn to dusk, refraining from eating, drinking and sex.
- Aspects of Islamic Faith - 113: Fasting and wrong conduct
- Fasting is one of the five pillars of the Islamic faith. Over the last two weeks we discussed its special position and some aspects that must be associated with it.
- New LGBT-friendly mosque to host community meeting
- The forum is being sponsored by Muslims for Progressive Values USA, a group that formed in Los Angeles in 2000 to promote, among other things, tolerance within the Islamic faith for LGBT people, Abdulla said. “All are welcome,” he said.
- Aspects of Islamic Faith — 112: Abstention from all sin
- By ADIL SALAHI We discussed last week the special nature of the worship known as fasting, as explained in a Hadith in which God is quoted as saying that fasting is the only act people do that belongs to Him.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Belief in angels is fundamental to the faith of Islam.
- Understanding Islam and Muslims
- This declaration of faith is called the Shahada, a simple formula which all the faithful pronounce.
- Islamic Faith
- Islamic Faith.
- Introduction to Islam
- Basic information about the faith of Islam -- what Muslims believe, where Muslims live, how they perceive God, and the main practices and holidays of the faith.
- Faith, Practice, and Law in Sunni and Shi'i Islam
- The academic study of the beliefs,laws, andpractices of Sunni and Shi'i Islam.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Islamic Faith Topics
Related searchesvidhan sabha
list of tv channels in india news
dream symbol hair on legs
meaning of dreams about diamonds
central dogma of molecular biology