A selection of articles related to islamic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Islamic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islamic Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Islamic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Influence of Muslim Philosophy on the West
- Scarcely did one century elapse after the first translations of Arabic works when the European thinkers decided to choose the philosophy of Ibn Sina as representative of Islamic Philosophy.
- “I think Islam hates us” — Donald Trump invokes “clash of civilizations
- In an interview Wednesday with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Trump was asked a simple but combustible question: “Do you think Islam is at war with the West? ... Sean Illing is a USAF veteran who previously taught philosophy and politics at Loyola and LSU.
- When Medicine and Faith Define Death Differently
- Often, his role as volunteer medical advisor involves explaining patients' options for treatment, working through confusion around what it means to die under Western care, or helping them to reconcile certain procedures with Islamic tradition.
- Mr. Obama, words matter. Call the massacre of Mideast Christians what it is
- Some believe it goes directly to administration's philosophy and repeated refusal to identify the enemy as “radical Islamic terrorism.
- The necessity of culture
- An alternative argument reaches back to classical times and finds in the Roman empire and Greek philosophy the continent's earliest unification and common beliefs, most notably in democracy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Islamic Philosophy Topics
Related searchesenglish phonology bad-lad split
ebook rich text format
second crusade journey to jerusalem
clay county indiana
depauw university the glambi incident