A selection of articles related to islamic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Islamic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Islamic Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Islamic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History of Islamic Philosophy Henry Corbin
- History of Islamic Philosophy. Henry Corbin. Translated by Liadain Sherrard with the assistance of.
- Islamic Philosophy A-Z
- Series Editor's Preface. Islamic philosophy is like all philosophy when tied in with a The tradition of Islamic philosophy is remarkably diverse.
- Islamic Philosophy
- Islamic Philosophy, Theology and Mysticism: A Short Introduction, 1997.
- ISLAM, ISLAMIC PHILOSOPHY AND PEACE Washington Irving, of
- ISLAM, ISLAMIC PHILOSOPHY AND PEACE.
Suggested News Resources
- Scholars Remember Dr. Hossein Ziai: 1944-2011
- He received his Ph.D. in Islamic philosophy from Harvard University in 1976 and his BS in physics and mathematics from Yale University in 1967.
- Germans to read about the role of Islamic philosophy
- "Zur Rolle der islamischen Philosophie" (About the role of Islamic philosophy) a book by Dr. Murad Wilfried Hofmann has been released in Germany. The book presents some significant philosophical issues of the Islamic world to its German readers.
- "Role of Islamic Philosophy" Published in Germany
- (Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - According to the 104th volume of Iran Cultural Centers weekly journal, a book entitled "The role of Islamic philosophy" was published in the German language.
- "Islamic humanities should be based on Islamic philosophy"
- During his introduction ceremony as the new director of Iranian Institute of Philosophy, held Sunday (August 7), Hujjat al-Islam Dr. Abdulhussein Khosropanah said:" Islamic philosophy should be the basis of Islamic humanities and physics.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islamic philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Islamic philosophy is a branch of Islamic studies.
- Islamic Philosophy Online
- Jun 28, 2001 Dedicated to the academic study of the philosophical output of the Muslim world.
- The Study of Islamic Philosophy
- An article (by Ibrahim Bayyumi Madkour) discussing the roots of Muslim philosophy, its contribution and depth, and how it has been regarded in the west.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Islamic Philosophy Topics
Related searchesideal machine
superprofit mandels theory
todd mcfarlane biography
banana republic background
biblical mount sinai jabal musa