- Leading Islamist thinkers emphasized the enforcement of sharia (Islamic law) on .. by his disbelief what is inherent in his nature and embalmed in his own soul.
- Somalia's Divided Islamists - International Crisis Group
- May 18, 2010 Somalia's Islamist movement risk plunging the country even deeper into tion government led by a prominent Islamist, Sheikh.
- Islamist Terrorism
- Tahrir: Ideology and Strategy and Islamist Terrorism: The British Connections.
- Egypt's Brotherhood
- The intensely disciplined Islamist group is Egypt's most cohesive political movement, and the largest organization apart from the Egyptian military itself.
- New Nigeria violence as Islamists probed over UN attack
- ABUJA — Investigators probed a Nigerian Islamist sect on Monday over the suicide bombing of UN headquarters here that killed at least 21 people in one of the bloodiest attacks targeting the world body globally.
- Ex-Jihadists in the new Libya
- In the aftermath of Qaddafi, interactions between the Transitional National Council (TNC) and armed Islamist organizations can take three trajectories: reintegration, inclusion, or clash.
- Al-Qaida not the only U.S. enemy
- I was unaware that in the Maldives, an island nation in the Indian Ocean, Taliban-style public flogging is becoming common as Islamist political parties push for the strict implementation of sharia, Islamic law.
- Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Islamism (Islam+-ism; Arabic: الاسلامية al-ʾislāmiyyah) also Arabic: إسلام سياسي ʾIslām siyāsī , lit.
- Islamist - definition of Islamist by the Free Online Dictionary
- Is·lam·ism ( s-lä m z m, z-, s l -, z -). n. 1.
Islamist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islamist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessecond great awakening
delta phi epsilon
economy of india post-independence
dream dictionary grasshopper