Isle Of Thanet The Wantsum Channel
A selection of articles related to isle of thanet the wantsum channel.
Original articles from our library related to the Isle Of Thanet The Wantsum Channel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Isle Of Thanet The Wantsum Channel.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Isle Of Thanet The Wantsum Channel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isle Of Thanet The Wantsum Channel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nine Thanet events to look forward to in September
- The summer holidays may be drawing to a close but there are still plenty of events to look forward to on the isle in September. Here are nine events you won't want to miss: 1) Broadstairs Wheels and Fins Festival, September 11-13. The annual three day ...
- Flood of 1953: Protecting Kent from another surge
- About 5,000 acres of land were flooded after the storm surge of 1953 and thousands of farm animals died along what was once the Wantsum Channel. The two-mile-wide channel which separated the Isle of Thanet from the Kent mainland, allowed large ships ...
- Food Standards Agency comment on hygiene ratings
- The government agency, which uses data collected by local councils and then displays gradings from 0 to 5 (and exempt for certain businesses), made the response after the Isle of Thanet Gazette queried why gradings had been changed for several ...
- Sacred Mysteries: When St Augustine landed in Kent
- On his arrival, Augustine was told firmly by King Ethelbert to stay on the Isle of Thanet.
- Kent: Touch down on planet Thanet
- The Isle of Thanet earns its insular name thanks to the Wantsum Channel, but in reality it is well adhered to the rest of the nation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.