A selection of articles related to isleof man.
Original articles from our library related to the Isleof Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Isleof Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Isleof Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isleof Man books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jury system under more scrutiny
- The jury system in the Isle of Man will come under further scrutiny this morning (Friday). It's the latest sitting of a Tynwald committee formed to examine the operation of the jury structure.
- Ramsey man died from MDMA toxicity
- An inquest's heard how a man from Ramsey bought two ecstasy tablets before attending a Liverpool nightclub's huge finale party.
- Warning over misleading Hospice letters
- An Island charity is warning the public not to fall for a mass marketing scheme claiming to support it. Many residents have recently received letters from an organisation called Hospice Aid UK, seeking 'urgent' donations towards local hospices.
- Laxey bridge prep work starts
- Department of Infrastructure engineers are inspecting the riverbed in Laxey before a new bridge is built in the village.
Isleof Man Topics
Related searchesvasthu bedroom
stand-up comedy history
the mole challenges