- 'Gentrification is segregating east London' says artist behind new show
- “I feel that unlike in Canada, east London is a segregated place, not always amongst young people, but particularly with gentrification. Gentrification is ...
- Living in Brockley: area guide to homes, schools and transport links
- Nobody wants Brockley to become gentrified like East Dulwich.” 2000--Street-scene ... Brockley station on the Overground has trains to Shoreditch High St and Highbury & Islington, and to London Bridge in 12-16 minutes.
- Walthamstow to rival Pimlico as property hotspot, Foxtons says
- Walthamstow, whose name partly inspired the fictitious Walford in EastEnders, is one of London's gentrifying hotspots.
- Those Comedians That You Have Now: Stewart Lee Interviewed
- The No.73 has dropped Stewart Lee off from Stoke Newington, the steadily-gentrifying corner of North London whose social characteristics are increasingly providing material for his comedy.
- Has EastEnders ever represented the real East End?
- However, the eastward drift of London owner-occupiers from Hampstead via Islington and De Beauvoir Town had begun some years before since much of the housing stock was solid Victorian- built houses with gardens.
Islington Gentrification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islington Gentrification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.