- 'Gentrification is segregating east London' says artist behind new show
- “I feel that unlike in Canada, east London is a segregated place, not always amongst young people, but particularly with gentrification. Gentrification is ...
- Living in Brockley: area guide to homes, schools and transport links
- Nobody wants Brockley to become gentrified like East Dulwich.” 2000--Street-scene ... Brockley station on the Overground has trains to Shoreditch High St and Highbury & Islington, and to London Bridge in 12-16 minutes.
- Walthamstow to rival Pimlico as property hotspot, Foxtons says
- Walthamstow, whose name partly inspired the fictitious Walford in EastEnders, is one of London's gentrifying hotspots.
- Those Comedians That You Have Now: Stewart Lee Interviewed
- The No.73 has dropped Stewart Lee off from Stoke Newington, the steadily-gentrifying corner of North London whose social characteristics are increasingly providing material for his comedy.
- Has EastEnders ever represented the real East End?
- However, the eastward drift of London owner-occupiers from Hampstead via Islington and De Beauvoir Town had begun some years before since much of the housing stock was solid Victorian- built houses with gardens.
Islington Gentrification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Islington Gentrification books and related discussion.