- As ISIS progresses in western Syria, Ismaili minority fears similar fate as
- HAMA – Militant fighters of the Islamic State (ISIS) have made new gains near the city of Salamiya in Syria's western Hama province.
- Islamic State and the Assassins: reviving fanciful tales of the medieval Orient
- But any serious inquiry shows the teachings and practices of medieval Ismailis, who had a state of their own in parts of Iran from 1090 to 1256, had nothing in common with the senseless terrorist ideology and ruthless destruction of IS and its supporters.
- Cary's Halie's Boutique gift shop continues family tradition
- Entrepreneurship runs in the family for Ismaili, a fourth-generation business owner. “My great-grandfather had a banana stand in New York City,” she said.
- Killing Karachi
- Karachi is the heart of Sindh, once populated by communities with a highly developed social consciousness from Gujarat. Like Mumbai, Karachi too was developed into a modern metropolis by Hindu, Parsi, Memon and Ismaili traders who lived in harmony.
- PHOTOS: ISIS Shows Off Archaeological Sites of Raqqa, Syria
- In a new photo report purportedly released by the Islamic State, ISIS propaganda attempts to show off the "ancient" wonders of Al-Rusafa, Syria.
Ismaili is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ismaili books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespointer pascal
im ok youre ok transactional analysis
k r narayanan origins