- Happiness is a Warm Cup
- The setting is a tea auction in Kolkata's Neelhat House — pronounced “Nilut” by veteran teamen; failure to pronounce thus causes immediate loss of caste and status.
- Myall Creek: here, in 1838, a crime that would not be forgotten took place
- This weekend people from all over Australia, black and white, will converge on Myall Creek. The massacre of unarmed men, women and children there has become totemic of the national silence over the frontier wars.
- 585 - Poitiers All Over Again: Pastry, Islam and Isoglosses
- Among the baker's dozen of legends obscuring the true origin of the croissant, the one repeated most often transports us back to Austria in 1683. Up before dawn, Vienna's bakers notice the besieging Ottomans  preparing a sneak attack. They raise the ...
- The North East tax map: HMRC pinpoints tax cheats in our region online
- An online tool pinpointing those who try to swindle the system has been created by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). It shows convictions resulting in jail sentences since April 2013, and the locations of HMRC task forces since they were introduced in ...
Isogloss is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isogloss books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesburial live burial
drinking game common drinking games
terra mythology mythology
bessemer alabama education
iron chef 10 best dishes