- Isoko group wants Buhari impeached
- Abuja – The Isoko Vanguard for Change, a Delta State pressure group, has called for the impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari saying it had lost faith in his leadership. Spokesperson, Gilead Ekomeko Omaha, said the organisation had “cautiously” ...
- IDU decries abandonment of DESOPADEC projects
- OLEH—ISOKO Development Union, IDU, the apex socio-cultural organisation of the Isoko nation, has decried the spate of projects abandonment by Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission, DESOPADEC, in the various communities in ...
- Nigeria: Buchi, Righteousman, King Wadada for Burial of Juddy Rankin's Mum
- A native of Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State, Akata died at the age of 73 years.
- Kidnappers of Isoko monarch demand N50m
- Kidnappers of the traditional ruler of Olomoro Kingdom in Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State, HRM, Josiah Agbaza I have commenced negotiations with the king's subjects, demanding a ransom of N50 million, Sunday Sun learnt yesterday.
- Isoko youths urge Okowa to complete Ughelli-Asaba road
- Operating on the aegis of Isoko Youths Renaissance Front, IYRF, the youths spoke during a visit to the Special Projects Director in the state, Chief Sunny Onuesoke.
Isoko is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isoko books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjoint functional classification
mangalampalli balamurali krishna
cherokee language grammar
vulgate nova vulgata
supreme court france