- 'Tristan und Isolde' by Polish director to open new season at the Met
- The Metropolitan Opera in New York has announced that the first premiere of the 2016/17 season will be Richard Wagner's "Tristan und Isolde" directed by the artistic director of Poland's National Opera, Mariusz Treliński. Photo: Wikimedia Commons.
- Gerbstedter Schriftstellerin: Erste Lesung für Isolde Kakoschky
- Es war die erste Buchlesung für Isolde Kakoschky und obwohl die Gerbstedterin schon vor 16 Jahren unter die Schriftstellerinnen gegangen ist, betrat sie nun Neuland.
- Michelle DeYoung review: Heavy going
- After hearing Grammy-winning mezzo soprano Michelle DeYoung's art song recital last Sunday, I was frankly baffled by her success. A video of her singing the “Liebestod” (Love Death) from Richard Wagner's Tristan and Isolde shed some helpful light.
- Help Washington Raucous The Caucus
- Claudine Weatherford of Peaks Island, Maine, shows her support for Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders as she tries to block her brother-in-law, Jeremy Wyant, a Hillary Clinton backer, while waiting in line at a Democratic caucus on Sunday.
- Chicago Opera Theater plans adventurous season with world premiere
- The season will open September 30 with Frank Martin's Le Vin Herbe, the Swiss composer's individual retooling of the tale of Tristan and Isolde.
Isolde is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isolde books and related discussion.