- Products with declared ingredients have emerged on the market (eg Rush Liquid Incense contains isopropyl nitrite which is said to be most potent).
- Effects of exposure to Isopropyl nitrite
- Two analysts in a pharmaceutical production facility were exposed to isopropyl nitrite and benzene while clearing up a small spill.
- Structural Effects in Alkyl Nitrite Oxidation of Human Hemoglobin*
- isopropyl, and neopentyl nitrites from kinetic evalua- tion of these reactions as a function of temperature,.
- a number of different chemicals have been sold as poppers at various times: amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite and isopropyl nitrite.
- 10432_7 Poppers SSR
- manufacturers have switched to isopropyl nitrite. Nitrite or nitrate?
- Drug Information
- Amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, cyclohexyl nitrite, ethyl nitrite, methyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite, isopropyl nitrite. Also known as. Amyls, locker room, poppers, snappers.
- Retinal Toxicity in Users of “Poppers”
- Findings: All 18 participants were men who had sex with men and had inhaled poppers containing propyl or isopropyl nitrite. Sixteen participants were HIV-positive (mean CD4 cell count, 0.545 × 10 9 cells/L [SD, 0.
- Isopropyl nitrite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The chemical compound isopropyl nitrite (or propyl nitrite) is an alkyl nitrite made from isopropanol. It is a clear pale yellow oil.
- Elementary Productions: Synthesis of Isopropyl Nitrite - YouTube
- Feb 24, 2008 Isopropyl Nitrite is the Isopropanol ester of Nitrous acid.
- Drug info - Poppers (Amyl Nitrite) - Drugs Forum
- I have made, and tried both isobutyl nitrite and isopropyl nitrite.
- Isopropyl Nitrite Synthesis 2.0
- He read the bit about making alkyl nitrites, clapped his little hands, and said " Saints preserve us! I'm going to me me a wee bit o' the old isopropyl nitrite!
Isopropyl Nitrite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isopropyl Nitrite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.