- AUDIO - Rush to buy Poppers in York ahead of April ban
- Two of the compounds - amyl nitrate and isobutyl nitrite - are already controlled by the Medicines Act and EU law, but a third compound isopropyl nitrite is not controlled and the most commonly used, according to some experts.
- What was the 'poppers' debate about and why did Crispin Blunt MP trend on twitter?
- 'Poppers' is the colloquial name for a group of chemicals called alkyl nitrites. Specific alkyl nitrites include butyl nitrite, isopropyl nitrite, isobutyl nitrite and amyl nitrite. They usually come as a liquid chemical in a small bottle.
- Poppers: How gay culture bottled a formula that has broken down boundaries
- Various bans caused chemists to resynthesise chemical variations, such as butyl nitrite. The liquid on offer at Prowler is mainly isopropyl nitrite. “I remember when it was amyl nitrite,” says Mr Dunne.
- Poppers manufacturer 'will fight' legal high ban
- In 1999, the Medicines Control Agency brought a test case against manufacturers on the basis that poppers containing isobutyl nitrite were medicines, and therefore required a product licence for sale and supply in the UK.
- The 116 things that can give you cancer – the full list
- 15 Isopropanol manufacture (strong-acid process): People in the isopropanol manufacturing industry may face an increased risk of developing cancer due to exposure to suspected carcinogens, such as diisopropyl sulphate, isopropyl oils and sulphuric acid.
Isopropyl Nitrite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isopropyl Nitrite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Isopropyl Nitrite Topics
Related searchesghent-terneuzen canal
three bridges history
adamawa province demographics
the oc hong kong
buckingham palace the 20th century
the times times 2 t2