Isotopes Of Hassium
- Table for 118
- Elements 114–118 were all made by bombarding actinides with a beam of a neutron-rich isotope of calcium, but that method is unlikely to give us elements 119 and 120.
- Element of the week: hassium | video
- Twelve isotopes of hassium are known so far, all of which are radioactive. The lightest of these isotopes have fleeting half-lives that last somewhere between milliseconds to seconds. However, the four heaviest isotopes (hassium-265, hassium-267, ...
- Boiling Point: Unknown
- Hassium is a synthetic element about which little is known. It is presumed to be a solid metal, but since only a few atoms of it have been created, it is difficult to study. All of its isotopes have extremely short half-lives.
- Plutonium: The scary element that helps probe space's secrets
- Plutonium batteries use a different isotope, plutonium-238, which contains one neutron fewer in its nucleus, and decays quite quickly. .... Others, such as americium, californium and hassium (named after the home state of Darmstadt), have patriotic roots.
Isotopes Of Hassium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isotopes Of Hassium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Isotopes Of Hassium Topics
Related searcheswesties people auckland new zealand
air-to-surface missile india
stock broker terms