Isotopes Of Sulfur
A selection of articles related to isotopes of sulfur.
Original articles from our library related to the Isotopes Of Sulfur. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Isotopes Of Sulfur.
- Pyrite (Fool
- (With iron) One of the most grounding stones in use today. Used for focus, practicality, logic, memory, clearing fuzzy thinking/scatteredness, etc. like Hematite. Helps Yellow Chakra: Stomach, intestines, ulcers; sulfur and mineral assimilation, circulation,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Club Moss: Correspondences
- Lycopodium clavatum Folk Names: Foxtail, Lycopod, Selago, Vagatable Sulfur, Wolf Claw Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Power...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Isotopes Of Sulfur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isotopes Of Sulfur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidelines for the use of isotopes of sulfur in soil–plant studies
- Sulfur (S) is an essential element in plant, human and animal nutrition.
- Fractionation of Stable Isotopes of Sulfur by Microorganisms and
- stable sulfur isotopes, S32 and S34, in natural materials.
- The Isotopic Analysis of Sulphur and Oxygen
- mass spectrometers can analyse sulphur isotope ratios with a reproducibility of ~: i:0.05%0 C.E.
Suggested News Resources
- Radioactive Isotopes of Sulfur Detected in San Diego, Possibly From Japan
- By IBTimes Staff Reporter | August 15, 2011 7:07 PM EDT Tiny amounts of radioactive isotopes of sulfur, believed to have traveled by wind across the Pacific Ocean from the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant, were detected in California, scientists say.
- Found: 3.4 Billion-Year-Old Fossils Of Sulfur-Metabolizing Microbes
- Wacey, the senior author, who works closely with sulfur isotopes, added, "Possibly the most widely cited evidence for a lack of free oxygen on the early Earth is the style of fractionation of the minor isotopes of sulfur D33S and D36S.
Suggested Web Resources
- Isotopes of sulfur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Sulfur (S) has 25 well-characterized isotopes, four of which are stable: 32S (95.02%), 33S (0.
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Sulfur | naturally
- Sulfur isotopes are mainly used in medical applications. S-33 is used for the production of the therapeutic radioisotope P-33.
- S Isotopes
- Isotopes of Sulfur (Z=16).
- Sulfur Facts - Periodic Table of the Elements
- Isotopes: Ten isotopes of sulfur are known. None of the isotopes is radioactive. Four isotopes occur in natural sulfur.
- It's Elemental - Isotopes of the Element Sulfur
- Isotopes of the Element Sulfur [Click for Main Data]. Most of the isotope data on this site has been obtained from the National Nuclear Data Center.