- i·so·tre·ti·noin ( s -tr t n-oin ). n. A synthetic retinoid, C20H28O2, that inhibits sebaceous gland secretion and is used in the treatment of severe forms of acne.
- Isotretinoin - Organization of Teratology Information Specialists
- and Pregnancy. This sheet talks about the risks that exposure to isotretinoin can have during pregnancy. Isotretinoin is a man-made form of Vitamin A.
- Isotretinoin Capsules USP - iPLEDGE
- Mar 19, 2010 lation ratios of isotretinoin ranged from 0.9 to 5.
- position statement on isotretinoin - American Academy of Dermatology
- The Association is committed to the safe and responsible use of isotretinoin.
- Pharmacists need to provide better information to teenagers on risks and
- This was shown in The Netherlands with the example of isotretinoin, which is sometimes prescribed for teenage acne.
- More research on acne treatments would benefit sufferers: study
- of treatments available, including topical treatments such as benzoyl peroxide, retinoids and topical antibiotics, and oral treatments such as antibiotics, contraceptives and isotretinoin (the last typically used to treat severe cases of acne).
- Powerful Acne Drug Can Be Health Hazard
- Isotretinoin, which is sold under the brand names Sotret, Claravis, Amnesteem, and formerly sold as Accutane, may seem like a miracle cure. But for some people the health risks may outweigh the potential benefits.
- A Brief History of Accutane Side Effects to Accutane Settlements
- In 1982, when the FDA approved Accutane (isotretinoin) for the treatment of cystic acne, everyone heralded the new drug as a miracle treatment.
- Tackling acne
- Treatment with isotretinoin (also known as accutane or roaccutane), is usually for people with moderate to severe acne or for anyone with acne scarring, because of the side effects associated with the medication.
- Isotretinoin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Isotretinoin, INN 1] is a medication used for the treatment of a number of cancers and severe skin conditions.
- Accutane (Isotretinoin) Drug Information: User Reviews, Drug Side
- Learn about the prescription medication Accutane (Isotretinoin), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- Isotretinoin (Accutane) Reviews
- Isotretinoin (Accutane) Reviews. Show. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.
- Isotretinoin: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
Isotretinoin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isotretinoin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnickname countries
apia samoa housing
sat raw scores
jane eyre background