Isthmus Of Suez
- paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know: What infamous fruit has a mighty stink, yet can also taste like banana and caramel?
- Developmental PR
- extremity by the Isthmus of Suez (transected by the Suez Canal), 163 km (101 miles) wide.
- The Suez and Panama Canals and the Age of Empire (Document
- a French diplomat, the right to build a hundred-mile-long canal across the isthmus of Suez. Design, financial arrangements and construction took fifteen years.
- ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF SUEZ CANAL-A CENTURY OF
- the Isthmus of Suez led to the idea of the modern Canal.
- The categorical revolution: Democratic uprising in the Middle East
- William George Hamley (d 1893), a colonel in the Corps of Royal Engineers and a novelist to boot, spoke of the im¬mense benefits flowing (to England and Europe) from the “piercing of Isthmus [of Suez]” (both cited in Haddad: 2005: 366, 385).
- Isthmus of Suez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Isthmus of Suez is the narrow strip of land that lies between the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea, linking the continents of Africa and Asia.
- Isthmus of Suez - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Isthmus of
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Isthmus of Suez. Isthmus of Suez. Information about Isthmus of Suez in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
- Isthmus of Suez - definition of Isthmus of Suez by the Free Online
- Noun, 1. Isthmus of Suez - the isthmus in northeastern Egypt that connects Africa and Asia. How to thank TFD for its existence?
Isthmus Of Suez is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Isthmus Of Suez books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.