It Came From Beneath The Sea
A selection of articles related to it came from beneath the sea.
Original articles from our library related to the It Came From Beneath The Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on It Came From Beneath The Sea.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
It Came From Beneath The Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, It Came From Beneath The Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- THE BLOB/IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA. A DOUBLE REVIEW BY SANDRA HARRIS.
- IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA is a fantastic action-adventure movie about a radioactive giant octopus. Disturbed out of its natural habitat deep-down in the Pacific Ocean by hydrogen bomb testing in the area, it decides to come and hang out in the San ...
- Inside the Billion-Dollar Dig to America's Biggest Copper Deposit
- By now, about 4,600 feet from the surface, and 400 feet below sea level, the air pumped down by the refrigeration system has lost its chill. .... He came home and eventually landed at a mine in San Manuel, about 40 miles north of Tucson.
- The final days and deals of Aubrey McClendon
- A waiter brought plates of sea bass and lamb. Three bottles from McClendon's wine ... The sudden end to his lavish and leveraged life (http://reut.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.