A selection of articles related to italian somaliland.
Original articles from our library related to the Italian Somaliland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Italian Somaliland.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lovage: Correspondences
- Levisticum officinale Folk Names: Chineese Lovage, Cornish Lovage, Italian Lovage, Italian Parsley, Lavose, Love Herbs, Love Rod, Love Root, Loving Herbs, Lubestico, Sea Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- A southern Italian Deity who became identified with the Hellenic Kronos. It was said of him that south Italy was the place to which he resorted after his deposition by Zeus....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Italian Somaliland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Italian Somaliland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ITALY'S COLONIAL EMPIRE - A PAPER MONEY TRAIL John E
- This area became known as the Italian Somaliland. With these two territorial acquisitions, Italy's colonial expansion was underway.
- A short briefing paper: Does Somaliland have a legal ground for
- proposed that British Somaliland, Italian Somaliland, and the adjacent part of Ethiopia, if. Ethiopia agreed, to be lumped together as a trust territory.
- B. With respect to Italian Somaliland, recommends: 1. That the Italian Somaliland shall be an independent Sovereign State;.
- Excerpt from the book “The indigenous cattle of the British
- Italian Somaliland, British Somaliland and the south eastern part of the Sudan ( Toposa).
- Somaliland: The Journey of Resistance, Reconciliation and Peace
- Somaliland and in no way implies a clear-cut and settled border.
Suggested News Resources
- 13 End-time Prophetic Events—in Exact Sequence
- Mussolini, after signing a secret agreement with the Vatican in 1929, united Ethiopia, Eritrea and Italian Somaliland back to Italy in 1935. He declared this to be the Roman Empire re-established!
- The Black Hawk Down Effect - by John L. Hirsch
- Formerly known as British Somaliland, it gained its independence in 1960, and shortly thereafter quickly joined with the area then known as Italian Somaliland to form Somalia.
- While Somalia stagnates, Somaliland flourishes
- When London gave Somaliland independence in 1960, the new country decided to unite with the former Italian Somaliland, which got independence from Rome six days later.
- The Somali famine and stolen opportunity
- In 1960, following independence, British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland joined to form the republic of Somalia.
- Grand Shia Cleric: Somalia Crisis Rooted in Colonialism
- Colonial rule divided Somalia from the mid-1800s until 1960, when British Somaliland in the northern part of the country and Italian Somaliland in southern Somalia were reunited to form the present-day Somalia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Italian Somaliland
- Jul 5, 2008 This area became known as Italian Somaliland. Italy, under Mussolini, invaded Abyssinia (now Ethiopia) in 1935, in an attempt to colonise it.
- Italian Somaliland (historical colony, Africa) -- Britannica Online
- Italian Somaliland (historical colony, Africa), Former Italian colony, eastern Africa.
- Italian Somaliland
- Former Italian trust territory on the south Somali coast of Africa extending to 502300 sq km/193900 sq mi.
- 3 Aug 1889 Benadir Coast Italian Protectorate (in the north east)(unoccupied until May 1893).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.