A selection of articles related to italian studios.
Original articles from our library related to the Italian Studios. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Italian Studios.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lovage: Correspondences
- Levisticum officinale Folk Names: Chineese Lovage, Cornish Lovage, Italian Lovage, Italian Parsley, Lavose, Love Herbs, Love Rod, Love Root, Loving Herbs, Lubestico, Sea Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway. 10:3 He saw in a...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Italian Studios is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Italian Studios books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Carolann Haggard Artist Resume - Haggard Studio
- Italian Renaissance Art & Language, Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci, Florence, Italy.
- JAHARA STUDIO
- Venice Architecture Biennale, E-Space Gallery/ Venice, Italy. 2008. Schaffas, Urban Cow Studios/ Adelaide, Australia.
- Magic Dumpling introduces “Chinese Pinocchio” to Italy
- Apr 19, 2010 Monkey King) to Italian “Studio of the Year” Atlantyca. Entertainment. A contemporary re-telling of the classic.
- Chelsea Studios – The Italian Village
- Chelsea Studios was created in the late 1920s, the inspiration of Italian artist and sculptor, Mario Manenti and was first known as the Italian Village.
- Frank V. Giunta MuseuM, the italian Club oF taMpa Housed in the L
- Frank V. Giunta MuseuM, the italian Club oF taMpa. Housed in 1731 E.
Suggested News Resources
- On the Cowboy trail in Apache Country
- Since the mid-1960s Westerns were made in Italian Studios, known as a derogatory “Spaghetti (specific Italian dish) Westerns”, but typically featuring an American Star, such as Clint Eastwood in the “A fistful of Dollars”.
Suggested Web Resources
- SACI - Studio Art Centers International Florence | HOME PAGE
- SACI Studio Art Centers International is a U.S.
- Read More - Animation virtual Studio - Aniboom online
- My name is Rita Bozzo, I'm from Firenze (Italy) and work as freelance animator for several Italian studios. When did you first become interested in animation?
- Design Studios in Italy
- A curated list of design studios in Italy from Design Directory.
- studio - Wiktionary
- Italian. [edit.