A selection of articles related to itching.
Original articles from our library related to the Itching. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Itching.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Itching is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Itching books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Klopp itching for United showdown
- Jurgen Klopp believes beating Manchester United should be enough of an incentive in itself as Liverpool prepare to host their rivals in the last-16 of the Europa League. Source: Omnisport. 10 Mar 2016 - 1:32 PM UPDATED 9 MINS AGO ...
- Golf: Fox itching to get hands on trophy
- New Zealand No1 Ryan Fox relaxes at The Hills in Arrowtown yesterday ahead of the New Zealand Open, which starts today. PHOTO: WWW. PHOTOSPORT.
- Lorot itching to crown junior career with AXC gold
- Andrew Lorot competes in the 8km junior men race in during the National Cross Country . Andrew Lorot competes in the 8km junior men race in during the National Cross Country Championships held at Uhuru Gardens in Nairobi, Kenya on February 13, 2016 ...
- Itchy? You can probably ease that symptom, but sometimes a doctor is needed
- Itching is arguably the most universal symptom known to humans. It is a rare person who at one time or another has not scratched an itch. Some itches are mild, and others are maddeningly severe, affecting sleep and lifestyle.
- Why do I have an itchy bum?
- Did you know that having an itchy bum is actually pretty common, and could affect 5% of us at some time in our lives?