A selection of articles related to itching.
Original articles from our library related to the Itching. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Itching.
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Itching is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Itching books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Why Dogs Itch
- like in people, itching in dogs can be caused by Fungal infections like ringworm can affect the skin and nail beds, causing itching and chewing of the feet.
- I Can't Stop Itching
- I Can't Stop Itching! Itching: It's not just a minor nuisance. The cause of itchy skin in people with kidney disease is not fully known.
- SCABIES The Itch That Will Go Away!
- Scabies is an itchy skin condition caused by a tiny mite that lives in the skin of itching.
Suggested News Resources
- Ready for the Worlds
- The 2011 IAAF World Championships in Athletics is finally here and Jamaica's athletes are itching to hear the starter's gun.
- At 71, McBride is still scratching that football itch
- That's about the length of time it takes Wildcats coach Ron McBride, 71, to start itching for some more football at the end of a season. "It's good when (football games get) here," McBride said.
- Sarah Jessica Parker: James Wilkie Is Itching to Act
- It seems as if 8½-year-old James Wilkie is ready to follow in his actor parents' footsteps — but Sarah Jessica Parker isn't giving the green light just yet.
- Apricus gets US FDA clearance for its second OTC anti-itch drug containing
- Apricus Biosciences, Inc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Itch (Itching) Home Remedies, Causes and Treatment by
- 6 hours ago Learn the causes and treatments for itching (itch). Dry skin, fungus, sunburn and bites may cause itching.
- Itch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Itch (Latin: pruritus) is a sensation that causes the desire or reflex to scratch. Itch has resisted many attempts to classify it as any one type of sensory experience.
- WebMD Skin Treatment Guide - Better Information for Better Health
- Evaluator. Itchy Rash: Could It Be Psoriasis? Close-up of acne.
- Itchy skin - MayoClinic.com
- Itchy skin (pruritus) — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatments and self-care measures.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.