A selection of articles related to itching.
Original articles from our library related to the Itching. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Itching.
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Itching is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Itching books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Why Dogs Itch
- like in people, itching in dogs can be caused by Fungal infections like ringworm can affect the skin and nail beds, causing itching and chewing of the feet.
- I Can't Stop Itching
- I Can't Stop Itching! Itching: It's not just a minor nuisance. The cause of itchy skin in people with kidney disease is not fully known.
- SCABIES The Itch That Will Go Away!
- Scabies is an itchy skin condition caused by a tiny mite that lives in the skin of itching.
Suggested News Resources
- Ready for the Worlds
- The 2011 IAAF World Championships in Athletics is finally here and Jamaica's athletes are itching to hear the starter's gun.
- At 71, McBride is still scratching that football itch
- That's about the length of time it takes Wildcats coach Ron McBride, 71, to start itching for some more football at the end of a season. "It's good when (football games get) here," McBride said.
- Sarah Jessica Parker: James Wilkie Is Itching to Act
- It seems as if 8½-year-old James Wilkie is ready to follow in his actor parents' footsteps — but Sarah Jessica Parker isn't giving the green light just yet.
- Apricus gets US FDA clearance for its second OTC anti-itch drug containing
- Apricus Biosciences, Inc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Itch (Itching) Home Remedies, Causes and Treatment by
- 6 hours ago Learn the causes and treatments for itching (itch). Dry skin, fungus, sunburn and bites may cause itching.
- Itch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Itch (Latin: pruritus) is a sensation that causes the desire or reflex to scratch. Itch has resisted many attempts to classify it as any one type of sensory experience.
- WebMD Skin Treatment Guide - Better Information for Better Health
- Evaluator. Itchy Rash: Could It Be Psoriasis? Close-up of acne.
- Itchy skin - MayoClinic.com
- Itchy skin (pruritus) — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatments and self-care measures.