- MicroTech Secures U.S. Army's $5B ITES-3H Contract
- As part of the U.S. Army's plans to modernize its IT network and services, the ITES-3H contract vehicle enables purchases of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware, including servers, laptops, PCs, networking equipment, storage and secure computing ...
- Army picks 17 companies for $5B ITES-3H contract
- The Army has awarded 17 companies a spot on the latest iteration of its contract for hardware, software and related services, the $5 billion IT Enterprise Services-3 Hardware (ITES-3H). The contract, somewhat long in the making, was intended to replace ...
- 17 named to Army's $5B ITES-3H contract
- Among the winners are all of the incumbents from ITES-2H: CDW-G, Dell, IBM, Iron Bow and World Wide Technology. With the new awards, the ITES program will reopen for all government agencies. When the Army had to extend the contract, it was required ...
- Visit: The Hooksett-ites at the Hooksett Public Libary
- THE TIME WE GET TO THE WEEKEND TEMPERATURES NOT ALL THAT CHILLY. FRIDAY MORNING GOT TO MEET AND TALK WIT THE HOOKSETTIT A TALK ABOUT ALL THINGS ME TO BE A METEOROLOGIST WEB TALKED ABOUT THE BLIZZARD ...
- Army notifying winners of $5B ITES-3H contract
- The Army is one the verge of announcing winners of its $5 billion ITES-3H contract for hardware and related services. Sources have told me that the Army began notifying winners on Thursday, and an Army spokesman said to me that an update is coming on ...
Ites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdivision digital restoring division
photosynthetic pigment bacteria
just william characters
law of attraction goals
brazilian portuguese phonology