A selection of articles related to itivuttaka sutta.
Original articles from our library related to the Itivuttaka Sutta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Itivuttaka Sutta.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Itivuttaka Sutta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Itivuttaka Sutta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TEN WAYS OF MAKING MERIT
- Itivuttaka, sutta 22. 2. Dhammapada, v.
- Was the Buddha Omniscient?
- the Sabbapariņņā Sutta (Itivuttaka, Sutta 7). Here the Buddha is reported to say,.
- The Removal of Distracting Thoughts (Vitakka-santhāna Sutta)
- Thoughts (Vitakkasa hāna Sutta) was heard by me in this way. “I” refers to the . ( bojjha ga) in the commentary to the Satipa hāna Sutta.
- The Mission Accomplished
- 6. The Sutta Vibhanga and the Khandakas. 7.
- Ideal Solitude
- Itivuttaka. M. Majjhima Nikåya.
Suggested Web Resources
- Itivuttaka: This Was Said (by the Buddha)
- Home · Random sutta · Random article · Abbreviations · Glossary · Index · Help! Tipitaka · Khuddaka. Itivuttaka Introductions to the Itivuttaka.
- Itivuttaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Itivuttaka (Pali for "as it was said") is a Buddhist scripture, part of the Pali Canon of Theravada It is included there in the Sutta Pitaka's Khuddaka Nikaya.
- Itivuttaka Sutta Quote - Of all the ways you can think of, none has a
- Of all the ways you can think of, none has a sixteenth part of the value of loving- kindness. Loving-kindness is a freedom of the heart which takes in all the ways.