- Supermercados Ito-Yokado e consciência ambiental: Sistema de reciclagem de alimentos
- Esse adubo, feito a partir de resíduos de alimentos, ajuda a cultivar legumes em uma fazenda em Tachikawa, oeste de Tóquio, que depois são vendidos em cerca de 40 lojas Ito-Yokado, em toda a capital. A 'Seven Farm' recolhe os restos de alimentos de ...
- Seven&i strategy update and expansion
- In line with its previous announcement, Seven&i has announced a plan to close 20 Ito Yokado stores in the fiscal year ending February 2017. This will result in a one off loss of approx. ¥4.
- Japan's Seven & I to close 20 supermarkets, book loss
- Activist investor Daniel Loeb announced a stake in the company last year, and sources familiar with the situation have said he has called for it to spin off the Ito-Yokado unit. ($1=112.9500 yen) (Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Clarence Fernandez).
- Lidl and Aldi accused of 'gross hypocrisy' regarding vegetables
- Japan's Seven & I Holdings Co said it would shut 20 Ito-Yokado stores in the year through next February, as part of a restructuring of the underperforming supermarket chain.
- Ito-Yokado's predicament offers lessons for Uniqlo
- Ito-Yokado once boasted a strong line of basic clothing items, including underwear products, and was a leading casual clothes retailer in the past, akin to Uniqlo today.
Ito Yokado is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ito Yokado books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Ito Yokado Topics
Related searchescalo nord
meaning of dreams about giraffe
leveraged buyout failures
dream dictionary st george