A selection of articles related to iyengar tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Iyengar Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iyengar Tradition.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Iyengar Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iyengar Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Contemplative Tradition - In Plain Speak
- I love the Tree of Contemplative Practices diagram and was glad to see it make the rounds on social media - it reminded me of the tree of yoga I discovered in a random yoga studio in Carmel decades ago. Back then I was pleased to see my Iyengar yoga ...
- Yoga Namaste to host Iyengar yoga workshop
- ASTORIA — Yoga Namaste will welcome Sharon Conroy for a three-day Iyengar Yoga Workshop from Friday to Sunday, March 11 to 13. A Iyengar yoga practitioner and teacher for 30 years, Conroy has traveled to Pune, India, each year to study with yoga ...
- Twisting tradition
- They are young and a part of a contemporary world. But their legacies are rooted in tradition. Some of these youngsters are not being the proverbial 'black sheep' by shunning what their fathers and forefathers started.
- St. Lucie County Community Calendar
- Tradition Green Market: 10 a.m.-3 p.
- In search of moksha at Kashi
- The Tarasara Upanishad says that it is “Om Namo Narayanaaya,” but this Upanishad is biased towards the Vaishnavite tradition. .... My parents met a Kashi-based Tamil priest called Chellam Iyengar, who took them into the Ganga to perform similar rituals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.