J G Ballard Novels
A selection of articles related to j g ballard novels.
Original articles from our library related to the J G Ballard Novels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on J G Ballard Novels.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
J G Ballard Novels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, J G Ballard Novels books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- JG Ballard's High-Rise is the choice for March's Reading group
- Late last week I suggested a “simple vote” for which JG Ballard book to read this month on the Reading group. It wasn't one of my better decisions: choosing one work from a career so long and productive has proved a tricky business. No fewer than 15 ...
- JG Ballard is March's Reading group selection: help choose a novel
- JG Ballard needs little introduction. He's so important and influential, he even has his own adjective: Ballardian.
- High-Rise: Ballard's detached tone presents a steep moral challenge
- This might be partly my fault, since I described the book detailing a “breakdown of society” and “descent from civilisation”.
- Clint Mansell Scored A Film Adaptation Of JG Ballard's Terrifying High-Rise Novel
- In 1975, the British sci-fi author J. G. Ballard published a book called High-Rise, which explored themes of societal oppression and inequality in the microcosm of a luxury apartment block.
- 'High-Rise': vertical battleground of class warfare
- Either one of these images, or even the jarring juxtaposition, could be taken straight from Wheatley's new film High-Rise, an adaptation of JG Ballard's 1975 novel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.