J I Packer
- Publisher reveals respected author and speaker is going blind.
- For a decade, J.I. Packer has persevered as his left eye developed macular degeneration, a leading cause of vision loss.
- Blindness Ends Theologian's J.I. Packer's Ministry, but 'God Knows What He's
- J.I. Packer, one of the most influential Christian theologians of the modern era, says blindness is forcing him to step down from his speaking and writing ministry.
- Jerry Bridges' Pursuit of Holiness Has Come to an End
- Jerry Bridges, the author who challenged more than a million readers to take seriously God's command for holiness, died Sunday at 86.
- J. I. Packer's Christian Journey ... and Ours
- How will we react in the face of disease, adversity, or suffering? The answer has everything to do with how well we know God.
- Christian theologian J.I. Packer loses sight but remains thankful: 'God knows
- Even though he has lost his eyesight, Christian theologian J.I. Packer can still see better than most people who are blessed with the gift of sight.
J I Packer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, J I Packer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.