J K Starley
- What I learnt from a month cycling in the Netherlands
- Sport cycling has nothing whatever to do with utility cycling, apart from the two activities both being performed on a leg-propelled tubular-steel frame-thing with a wheel at each end, descended from J. K. Starley's Rover Safety Bicycle.
- Scots child was handcuffed at school THREE TIMES before medics diagnosed her
- Hannah had a referral to Starley Hall, a 52-week residential care and education unit in Burntisland, Fife, for young people aged 10-18 years. Within weeks, staff were .... the living wage.
- Cycling: Armitstead looks to defy odds
- Among the Scots in action will be Andy Fenn (Team Sky), Mark Stewart (100% ME), Iain Paton (Team Wiggins), Jack Pullar (Velosure Starley Primal), Evan Oliphant (Raleigh GAC), Charline Joiner (Team WNT), Anna Turvey (Pearl Izumi Sports Tours ...
- Successful Revamp For Coventry Transport Museum
- Naturally this begins with a large collection of bicycles including Starley's 'Rover Safety Cycle' and progressing through the first blooming of the car during the Edwardian era.
- Happy birthday to the creator of the bicycle as we know it
- The Bicycle Association of Great Britain is leading the celebrations for today's birthday of John Kemp Starley, the creator of the 1885 Safety bicycle which is the archetype for most of today's bicycles.
J K Starley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, J K Starley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.