Jabberwocky The Poem
A selection of articles related to jabberwocky the poem.
Original articles from our library related to the Jabberwocky The Poem. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jabberwocky The Poem.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jabberwocky The Poem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jabberwocky The Poem books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Smaller stage does not confine Jabbawockeez's feet
- This time, the troupe even quotes the Lewis Carroll “Jabberwocky” poem that inspired its name. Another bit dares to go completely silent.
- The Lookout: Port man in film premiering at Texas festival
- A former Newburyport resident will visit Jabberwocky Bookshop tomorrow to discuss his new picture book. Dylan Metrano created paper-cuttings to illustrate “Every Day Birds,” which helps children identify and learn about common birds.
- 'Fargo' recap: Beware the Jabberwock
- There are few things in this world that are more terrifying than Lewis Carroll's “The Jabberwocky.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.