- /ˈdʒæb ərˌwɒk i/ Show Spelled [jab-er-wok-ee] Show IPA noun, plural -wock· ies, adjective. noun. 1.
- Aug 19, 2011 1. New to NCCC? Check out our online orientation page for important information for students.
- Jabberwocky Junkies: Why we're hooked on buzzwords-- and why
- Jabberwocky Junkies: Why we're hooked on buzzwords-- and why we need to kick the habit. By Tony Proscio.
- Jabberwocky. Lewis Carroll. 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves.
- More Grammar Review Using "Jabberwocky"
- More Grammar Review Using "Jabberwocky". An Educator's Reference Desk Lesson Plan. Submitted by: Kim Wilson.
- Helen "Hellcat" Lamb, Camp Jabberwocky founder, dead at 97
- Helen "Hellcat" Lamb, founder of Camp Jabberwocky, the Martha's Vineyard Cerebral Palsy Camp, died at her home in Oak Bluffs, Friday, on the eve of her 97th birthday.
- Helen Lamb, 96, founded Camp Jabberwocky for disabled children
- “Helen was an inspiring person,'' said Lynne L. Wolf, who chairs the board of trustees for Camp Jabberwocky, which is officially named Martha's Vineyard Cerebral Palsy Camp Inc.
- 'Horrid Henry' author drawn to impish behavior
- In his newest adventure, "Horrid Henry Wakes the Dead" (Sourcebooks/Jabberwocky, $4.
- Camp Jabberwocky Hosts 5K on Saturday
- By CP Goldberg On Saturday, August 20, Camp Jabberwocky will hold its 3 rd annual 5K run. If this year is anything like last, the race will attract at least 500 participants, be hugely successful, and provide participants with the time of their lives.
- The 3rd annual Camp Jabberwocky road race
- By Don Lyons More than 330 competitors took part in the Camp Jabberwocky road race, held in Katama, Saturday morning.
- JABBERWOCKY. Lewis Carroll. (from Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There , 1872).
- Jabberwocky- Poets.org - Poetry, Poems, Bios & More
- 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe.
- Jabberwocky (1977) - IMDb
- Directed by Terry Gilliam. With Michael Palin, Harry H. Corbett, John Le Mesurier, Warren Mitchell.
- Jabberwocky Variations
- "Translations, parodies, and other variants of Lewis Carroll's 'Jabberwocky.
Jabberwocky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jabberwocky books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.