Jabir Ibn Hayyam
A selection of articles related to jabir ibn hayyam.
Original articles from our library related to the Jabir Ibn Hayyam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jabir Ibn Hayyam.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Jabir Ibn Hayyam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jabir Ibn Hayyam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jabir ibn Hayyan; Scientist and Student
- This is the first article of a series that will be focused on influential Muslim scientists. To see if any other articles have been uploaded, search the tag or keywords 'Muslim scientists'.
- Müslüman kadınlara tesettürün emredilmesi nasıl olmuştur?
- İbni Kesir, Mukatil bin Hayyan'dan, o da Cabir bin Abdullah el-Ensarî'den şöyle rivayet eder: «Esma binti Mirsed (ra)'in Beni Harise mevkiinde bir hurmalığı vardı. Kadınlar oraya etek giymeden, göğüsleri, saçları ve ayaklarındaki halhalları açık olarak ...
- TARİHTE BUGÜN / DOĞRUHABER / İSTANBUL / 10 MART
- Yetiştirdiği talebeler, cebir ve kimya ilimlerinde çeşitli keşifler yapmışlar, bu ilimlerin temel sistematiğini kurmuşlardır. Nitekim Kimyanın babası sayılan Cabir bin Hayyam da Cafer-i Sadık'ın talebesidir.
- The history of perfumes from past to present
- Two Muslim scientists, Jabir ibn Hayyan (Geber - the father of that beloved lesson Algebra - born in 722 in Iraq) and Al Kindi (Iraq, 801) came up with many new techniques that made perfume easier to produce. Jabir ibn Hayyan developed techniques for ...
- 7 Muslims who were ground-breaking scientists
- Modern Chemistry – Jabir Ibn Hayyan (721 – 815). Photo source: Wikimedia Commons. The Persian pioneer, who is considered the most important alchemist in history, established the principles of modern chemistry when he introduced the scientific method ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.