Jabir Ibn Hayyam
A selection of articles related to jabir ibn hayyam.
Original articles from our library related to the Jabir Ibn Hayyam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jabir Ibn Hayyam.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Jabir Ibn Hayyam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jabir Ibn Hayyam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Abu Musa Jabir Ibn Haiyan (Geber)
- The Great Muslim Scientist Abu Musa Jabir. Ibn Haiyan (Geber) was father of both Laboratory.
- Alembic Still and Distillation History
- alchemist Jabir ibn Hayyan. The word 'alembic' is derived from the metaphoric meaning of 'that which refines; which transmutes', through distillation.
- Arab and Muslim Physicians and Scholars
- Arab and Muslim Physicians and Scholars. Ann Saudi Med 27(1) January- February 2007 www.kfshrc.
- Chemistry Timeline Ancient Alchemy 3000 B.C. to 800 A.D. • 0 A.D.
- 815 – Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan isolates numerous acids, including hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, citric acid, acetic acid, tartaric acid, and aqua regia. • c.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jābir ibn Hayyān - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In total, nearly 3000 treatises and articles are credited to Jabir ibn Hayyan.
- Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan Al-Azdi (Geber)
- The very name chemistry is derived from the Arabic word al-Kimya and the development of chemistry in Europe can be traced directly to Jabir Ibn Hayyan.
- GEBER [Jabir Ibn Hayyan]
- GEBER [Jabir Ibn Hayyan]. Alchemiae Gebri. Bern, 1545.
- Islamic Medical Manuscripts: Bio-Bibliographies
- Jun 10, 2008 Paul Kraus, writing in 1943, argued that Jābir ibn Ḥayyān was a Jabir), with extensive additions by Fuat Sezgin (see Sezgin, GAS IV, pp.
Related searchesmall of america history
amway political causesculture
christ the redeemer statue history
deus ex characters jaime reyes