Jack The Ripper Suspects
A selection of articles related to jack the ripper suspects.
Original articles from our library related to the Jack The Ripper Suspects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jack The Ripper Suspects.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Jack The Ripper Suspects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jack The Ripper Suspects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jack The Ripper suspect Prince Albert Victor is revealed to have had gonorrhoea
- A member of the Royal Family who was once suspected to be Jack the Ripper was driven to kill by a sexually transmitted disease that sent him mad, newly found letters claim.
- Portrait of a Killer: 6 Chilling Jack the Ripper Theories
- Due to the brutal condition of the victims--slashed, and in some cases, ripped wide open with major organs removed--the police called their suspect a "ripper." And with that, the world's most notorious serial killer was born.
- Jeremy Corbyn and Jack the Ripper: a party membership story
- Jeremy Corbyn, the UK Labour leader, faced anger when the party's National Executive Committee, on which he sits, approved the membership of a man who has said the 9/11 bombers should “never be condemned” and made very unpleasant remarks about ...
- Murder in Victorian England
- Spiro Dimolianis now enters the picture as a modern researcher and author of “Jack the Ripper and Black Magic: Victorian Conspiracy Theories, Secret Societies and Supernatural Mystique of the Whitechapel Murders.
- London Gold Fix Rigging – Fact or Myth?
- The London Gold Market is a part of the London Bullion Market, which is a wholesale over-the-counter market for the trading gold and silver, coordinated by the London Bullion Market Association. It is the wholesale market – the usual minimum size of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.