- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Artocarpus heterophyllus (jackfruit)
- Jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus) is one of the most sig nificant trees in tropical In a 1985 survey, jackfruit was present on 10–24% of Indo.
- Fruits for the Future Jackfruit
- The scientific name of the jackfruit tree is Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam. ( Moraceae). When fully ripe, the opened jackfruit smells of pineapple and banana.
- Jackfruit - Department of Agriculture (DA)
- A complete guide to the cultivation of this crop, widely grown in the Philippines, with recipes for some of the products that can be made from the fruit.
- ing jackfruit tree can reach Jackfruit. Origin.
- South Indian food: I eat, therefore iPodi
- The chief ingredient is the jackfruit. Ripe jackfruit is cut into thin strips, and sun dried until crispy. This is powdered and preserved, to be had with fresh grated coconut, mixed with rice flakes.
- Vietnamese cooking primer
- By FAYE AND YAKIR LEVY We learned how the Vietnamese use exotic ingredients like banana blossoms, bitter melon and jackfruit. The writer is the author of Faye Levy's International Vegetable Cookbook.
- Farmer's Notebook: There is value-addition potential in jackfruit
- “Take the example of the jackfruit. One finds it almost in any place in southern parts of India. The fruit is available in large quantities during season and can be effectively processed into many value added products,” says Dr.
- Onam fair to conclude on Saturday
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: If ever you have thought that the jackfruit is just about fruit flakes, you ought to be terribly sorry about your misconception.
- DA-8 showcases EV research breakthroughs at 7th Agri-Fisheries Tech Forum
- The DA-8 team which headed by Dr. Elvira C. Torres of the Eastern Visayas Integrated Agricultural Research Center (EVIARC), showcased processed jackfruit locally known as langka, particularly the vacuum fried jackfruit.
- Jackfruit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus or A. heterophylla) is a species of tree in the Artocarpus genus of the mulberry family (Moraceae).
- Jackfruit - What is Jackfruit?
- Definition: Enormous and prickly on the outside, jackfruit looks somewhat like durian (though jackfruit is usually even larger).
- No one knows the jackfruit's place of origin but it is believed indigenous to the rainforests of the Western Ghats.
- How to eat a Jackfruit - YouTube
- Sep 2, 2008 A Jackfruit is a large sweet tasting fruit that grows in Jamaica and other Tropical climates.
- BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Sandwich | Chow Vegan
- May 28, 2008 Over the long Memorial Day weekend, I decided to give BBQ pulled pork style jackfruit a whirl.
Jackfruit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jackfruit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthallium history
demographics generational cohorts
collectivist and individualist cultures
black forest points of interest