- No room at the table for the teacher-selector
- The national federation supplied the convenor - the late Jackie McGlew - and there was a representative from the local senior union on the panel each year. A lot has changed since those days.
- Dudley Nourse's classic double- hundred in South Africa's memorable win
- At Cardiff, young Jackie McGlew had at last broken through a sequence of three ducks to score 110. Following this Cuan McCarthy and Geoff Chubb had demonstrated speed and menace while off-spinner Athol Rowan had picked quick Glamorgan wickets in ...
- Jackie McGlew: One of the pillars of South African batting of the 1950s
- Jackie McGlew, born March 11, 1929, was a dour, adhesive opening batsman who formed a pillar of the strong South African side of the 1950s and led the country in 14 Tests. Arunabha Sengupta looks back at the life and career of the man who has the ...
- Jackie McGlew rewrites record books with highest individual score by South African
- March 7, 1953. South African opener Jackie McGlew returned from injury in the Wellington Test and scored his maiden Test century. For good measure he carried onto score 255 not out, then the highest score by a South African batsman.
- The Test match that went on and on and on. Without a winner but with meaning
- England's attack was led by Ken Farnes, 6ft 6in and, according to Jackie McGlew, “ferociously fast” with it.
Jackie Mcglew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jackie Mcglew books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jackie Mcglew Topics
Related searchesalfa romeo 33 race car
alicia keys early life
list of sensors
key west florida geography
boots group financial performance