- define terms such as 'centre' and 'campus' - arose from a scientist's passion for order and definition.
- (2) Jackie McGlew
- Derrick John ('Jackie ') McGlew (1929-98).
- (2) Jackie McGlew (4) Ronald MacMillan
- (2) Jackie McGlew. (4) Ronald MacMillan. Page 2.
- The Forgotten One Day Match – Johannesburg 1967
- two books written in English about the 1966-67 tour, Jackie McGlew's Six For Glory, and Dick.
- Proteas back from the dead
- The first wicket partnership for the Wanderers of 176, set by Jackie McGlew and Trevor Goddard in 1957, seemed certain to fall until Vernon Philander dismissed Hughes for 88 (111 balls, 14 fours) two runs short of that landmark.
- Jackie McGlew | South Africa Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials
- Jackie McGlew died from a blood disorder in Pretoria on June 9, 1998, aged 69. Jackie McGlew became synonymous with South African cricket in the 1950s.
- Obituary: Jackie McGlew - Arts & Entertainment - The Independent
- Jun 11, 1998 ENGLAND'S PRESENT tourists, South Africa, will mourn the death of one of their country's great cricketers.
- Jackie McGlew | Cricket365 | Stats & Records | International
- Full Name: Jackie McGlew. Date of birth: 11 Famed for his patient approach, McGlew played a starring role in some of the slowest innings in cricket.
Jackie Mcglew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jackie Mcglew books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jackie Mcglew Topics
humour humour formula
gregory of nyssa epektasis
list of south african poets