A selection of articles related to jacksonian democrats.
Original articles from our library related to the Jacksonian Democrats. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jacksonian Democrats.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Jacksonian Democrats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jacksonian Democrats books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dinesh D'Souza Claims in a New Film that the Democratic Party Was Pro-Slavery
- With Jacksonian Democrats in control after 1828, federal powers were dramatically expanded in the name of slavery and Southern power. Tens of thousands of Indians were either murdered or relocated as part of “Indian Removal”; anti-slavery mail was ...
- Formerly Conservative Writer Foresees 'Gradual Replacement of Buckley
- Writer Michael Lind thinks that movement conservatives are becoming a minor force in American politics, supplanted less by liberal Democrats than by what might be called Trump Republicans. In a Wednesday article ...
- Donald Trump Restores the Historic Jacksonian Alliance with One Simple Formula
- Irish-Americans, for example, were a rapidly growing force, building political machines in cities such as New York and Philadelphia; Hibernians jumped at the chance to vote for Jackson, the Democrat, and thus stick it to the WASP Yankees, led by John ...
- American Democracy: Progress and Relapse
- By 1840 popular agitation by the swelling ranks of propertyless urban dwellers coupled with "Age of Jacksonian Democracy" increased the percentage of white men eligible to vote to 90 percent.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesself-concept history