A selection of articles related to jacobean era.
Original articles from our library related to the Jacobean Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jacobean Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Jacobean Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jacobean Era books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Quintessential Guide to the Cotswolds
- Chastleton House and Garden You may recognize this Jacobean country estate from Wolf Hall, the BBC's adaptation of Hilary Mantel's novels. It's a time capsule famously devoid of “improvements,” as the family ran out of money centuries ago (a classic ...
- Historic Goll House could be moved to make way for new Milwaukee high-rise
- "It is an exceptional structure, and only a handful of Victorian-era mansions in Milwaukee are comparable to it in terms of size and quality," the report said.
- 'The Witch': Inside a Puritan's nightmare
- Based on familiar tropes from the annals of New England's witch hysteria but utterly convincing in its fidelity to the era, the director says he conceived the film as “a Puritan's nightmare, uploaded into the audience's mind's eye.
- 'The Witch' casts spell of supernatural horror
- “Which is, basically, to understand that the real world and the fairy tale world were the same thing in the early modern period,” Eggers continues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Jacobean Era Topics
classical indian dance
sodium hydroxide soap making
navy day chile
home alone characters
calcium channel blocker mechanism of action