A selection of articles related to jacobean era.
Original articles from our library related to the Jacobean Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jacobean Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Jacobean Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jacobean Era books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Macbeth Kingship A good monarch was vital in Elizabethan and
- A good monarch was vital in Elizabethan and Jacobean times. This was because the monarch had almost absolute power.
- The Snow Show (indoors) Study Guide
- recreates a winter wonderland of the Jacobean era.
- Barbados: The Destination Barbados: The Destination
- Jacobean-era buildings – and gentle, bucolic pastures with panoramic glimpses of the ocean; though you will still find the odd tropical woodland and mangrove.
- Hj KING JAMES Version Bible 400 Anniversary Event - Celebration
- Singing items from the Jacobean era by St. Mary's Church choir and a joint Eton End/Datchet St. Mary's choir.
Suggested News Resources
- English baroque architecture: seventy years of excess
- The mannerist classicism of the Jacobean era was still associated with "old England", largely in decoration. Medieval halls and gabled roofs were still being erected or adapted by landed gentry into the 1660s.
Suggested Web Resources
- English literature: The Jacobean Era, Cromwell, and the Restoration
- The Jacobean Era, Cromwell, and the Restoration.
- What was The Jacobean Era?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What was The Jacobean Era?
- Jacobean era - New World Encyclopedia
- Jul 28, 2008 The Jacobean era refers to a period in English and Scottish history that coincides with the reign of King James I (1603-1625).
Jacobean Era Topics
dr le quack
vanderbilt university student life
list of indian princely states
the prodigy hit singles