Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral
A selection of articles related to jacqueline kennedy onassis funeral.
Original articles from our library related to the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral.
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- (glorious protector)Son of Zeus and a mortal, he has a very rich and complex mythology associated with him. As a mortal, his travels and adventures are legendary, and he has become known as the quintessential Hero. His journeys and labors can be seen as an...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JACQUELINE KENNEDY ONASSIS
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, 1929–1994, Beloved First Lady is. Dead at Age 64 , Boston .
- The United States Navy Band Sea Chanters is the official chorus of
- (May) provide music for former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' funeral at. Arlington National Cemetery.
- Jacqueline Kennedy - The Field Museum
- Jacqueline Kennedy: The White House Years presents more than 70 .. one of the most moving speeches ever uttered—with Pericles' Funeral Oration and the ..
- John F. Kennedy Non-Book Collection
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994 -- Archives. Conditions Governing .. Memorial Service Program for John F.
- INSIDE JACQUELINE KENNEDY'S LIFE IN WASHINGTON SHARE
- Jackie Kennedy's Georgetown. Tour DC. John and Jackie Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis with.
Suggested News Resources
- Witness: I watched Hoffman score heroin in East Village
- It's the same church where Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' funeral was held in May 1994. Hoffman will be cremated, sources said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral Services part 6 - YouTube
- Sep 20, 2006 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Funeral Services part 6. JFK1963 22 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis -Ted Kennedy Eulogy May 23, 1994
- Sep 10, 2006 Senator Kennedy eulogizes Jacqueline.
- JBKO Funeral Mass - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- May 23, 1994 "We Gather Together" Funeral Readings and Song: Isaiah 25: 6A, 7-9 (New American Bible)--John F. Kennedy, Jr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.