A selection of articles related to jacques charles.
Original articles from our library related to the Jacques Charles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Jacques Charles.
- Charles - Prince of Wales
- Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Gods of Ancient Wales and the Celtic Britons
- A common temptation is to think that civilization reached Great Britain through the vehicle of Roman occupation. But Celtic civilization existed in Britain centuries before the Latins' arrival, and before the Celts, societies existed in Britain sophisticated...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Jacques Charles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Jacques Charles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Q&A with Bennett Rink: NYC arts director, Walden Theatre alum
- My monologue was from Shakespeare's “Richard II,” and I sang a Jacques Brel song. (Brel, a Belgian artist, influenced David Bowie and Leonard Cohen, and many English-speaking artists including Ray Charles, Nina Simone and Frank Sinatra, recorded ...
- Cheetahs face tricky test in Singapore
- In the forwards, there's a new front row with Ox Nche, Jacques du Toit and Johan Coetzee coming in for Charles Marais, Torsten van Jaarsveld and Maks van Dyk respectively.
- Five Kids' Books Seth Rogen Should Produce as Live-Action Films Instead of
- (If the idea is to literally shoot a series of crowd scenes in with a tiny main character, Jacques Tati already made that movie in 1967). It's no secret that Hollywood is running out of things to adapt, but there are any number of ...
- Charles Co. Public Schools News Briefs
- "T'es branché?," Levels I, II, and III, written by Toni Theisen and Jacques Pechéur, and "T'es branché?," Level IV authored by Martine Corsain, Eliane Grandet, Nathalie Gaillot, Diana Moen and Adrien Payet, will be used with high school French students.
- Are Cult Members Insane?
- Charles Manson en route to his sentencing hearing, March 1971. (Photo: AFP/Getty Images). Cults are viewed as both sinister and strange.